Posted By Master DD Mohd Dzahir ~ Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Taylor's University College
TAYLOR’S UNIVERSITY COLLEGE is a top private pre-university education provider in Malaysia. The College provides opportunities for results-oriented and performance-driven individuals to work with ambitious, motivated, high-achieving students in a learning environment that promotes collaborative learning and outstanding academic achievements. In the last 3 years, Taylor’s College had placed more than 3,000 students in the top 200 universities of the world. To continue raising the performance standards of our students, the College welcomes speculative applications for the following position:-
1. ECA Student Advisor
The incumbent is responsible for the planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing a wide variety of student’s extracurricular activities recreational & sport activities to enrich the College life of students. He/She is also responsible for providing information for the purpose of enrolment to enquiring students and their parents on the programme/courses offered by the College and to achieve set targets in student enrolment.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Event Management, Communication, Marketing, Sports Science Management or equivalent.
- At least two (2) years of working experience in organizing and coordinating, activities, preferably handling students activities in an educational institution.
- An extrovert with strong interest in both indoor and outdorr sports activities.
- Good team player
- Willing to perform occasional duties outside normal working hours
- Possess own transport.
- Strong command in written and oral English language is essential.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package (including attractive fringe benefits such as education subsidy, interest-free education loan, discount for children's education) plus a conducive working environment.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume, contact telephone number, a passport size photo, current and expected salary and two referral letters or contact details of the referees by 5 October 2011, to the email or post to the address below:-
The Human Resource Director
Taylor's College Subang Jaya
No. 1, Jalan SS15/8,
47500 Subang Jaya
(Only shorlisted candidates will be notified)
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 05 Oktober 2011