Posted By Mohd Dzahir ~ Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Maybank was incorporated on 31 May 1960 and commenced operations on 12 September 1960. On 17 February 1962, the bank was listed on the Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange (now known as Bursa Malaysia).
Today, it is the largest financial services group in Malaysia. Its extensive products and services include commercial banking, investment banking, Islamic banking, offshore banking, leasing and hire purchase, insurance, factoring, trustee services, asset management, stock broking, nominee services, venture capital and Internet banking.
We recognise that the single most important force in our organisation are our employees. Thanks to them, Maybank has now grown from domestic leadership to a strong regional presence. As we expand our already vast international network, we rely more than ever on the talent and energy of our employees.
As part of our expansion plan, we invite ambitious, open-minded and driven individuals to fill the following position:
1. Business Relationship Executive (Sales), BRM-Community Financial Services & Islamic Banking, GHC
2. Sourcing Analyst, Strategic Procurement
3. Customer Relationship Executive - Northern
4. Customer Relationship Executive - Sarawak
5. Customer Relationship Executive - Klang Valley
6. Outbound Telesales Executive
7. Executive, Business Development, Private Banking Business, High Networth Banking, CFS
8. Executive/Senior Executive, Transaction Banking Sales, MNC, Cash Management
9. Head, Central Demand Management, IT TRANSFORMATION.
10. Automobile Financing Executive
11. Role Title: Head, Business Account Management, IT TRANSFORMATION.
12. Business Analyst EDMS, IT TRANSFORMATION.
13. Assistant Vice President - CFS PMO, Programme Management, Corporate Development, CFS
14. Assistant Branch Manager, Sales & Marketing, Miri/Sibu Branch
15. Auditor (Executive/AVP), Insurance Audit
16. Senior Specialist, Business Intelligence, Shared Services Centre, GROUP HUMAN CAPITAL.
17. Manager, Investor Relations, Group Strategy Management, Group Finance Office
18. Executive, Operations, Retail Financing, Community Financial Services
19. Mortgage Consultant- Federal Territory
20. Mortgage Consultant - Selangor
21. Mortgage Consultant- Penang
22. Mortgage Consultant-Sarawak
23. Mortgage Consultant- Sabah
24. Mortgage Consultant - Perak
25. Mortgage Consultant- Johor
26. Maybank Islamic - Mortgage Consultant (Contract)
27. Secretary to Senior Management
28. Senior Executive/Executive, Information Demand Planning/Release Mgt, Enterprise Information Mgt
29. HRMS SAP System Administrator, Service Delivery Management, HR Shared Service Centre, GHC
30. Head, Operational Risk Reporting & Analytics, Operational Risk Management, Group Risk Management
31. Mortgage Consultant- Pahang
32. Executive, Credit Operations, Methods & Sytems, Group Strategy & Transformation
33. Executive, Banking Operations 1, Methods & Systems, Group Strategy & Transformation
34. Manager, Amex Telesales, Amex Sales, Cards Sales, Community Financial Services.
35. Executive, Finance & Business Operations, Cards, Wealth & Payments
36. Executive, SME & BB, Product Design & Management, Cards, Wealth & Payments
37. Executive, Consumer Deposit, Product Design & Management, Cards, Wealth & Payments
38. Executive, Product Development & Management – Single Premium, cards, Wealth & Payments
39. Executive, Product Development & Analytic, Product Innovation & Management, Cards, Wealth & Payments
40. Executive, Product Development, Asset Mgmt, Wholesale Banking, Product Mgmt, Maybank Islamic Berhad.
41. Executive, Strategic Alliance (Domestic/International), Trade Finance
42. Executive/Senior Executive, Product Development & Innovation, Supply Chain Financing
43. Executive/Senior Executive, Product Development & Innovation, Trade Finance
44. Assistant Manager, Operational Risk, Risk Management, Finance and Business Operations
CLICK HERE TO JOBS REQUIREMENTS & APPLY ONLINE
Closing Date: 2 Feb - 1 Mac 2012